Given the majority of these sites market their product and services through the internet, it is now a fundamental requirement, if you want to stay ahead of the competition, that your website design is flawless, attractive, informative, useable and functional to attract and retain more customers.
A visitors first impression of your website will formulate their perception in terms of credibility, usability and ultimately influence their purchasing decision.
In essence a good web design is as effective, if not more so, in bringing conversions, as SEO is in bringing leads.
There are many types of websites in the market, the best type of website for your business to launch depends on the nature of your business, your goals and the resources you have at your disposal.
Below are some of the website design types we offer at Business Search Local;
Brochure and Static Websites
- Suited to small businesses and/or start up businesses.
- A cost effective medium - provides visitors with information but is not updated regularly.
- Mainly serves to provide a business with basic online presence.
Dynamic, Database-Driven Websites
- A content management system provides the ability to add, remove, update and manage the content of your website.
- The ability to monitor activity on your website, for example number of visits and feedback from visitors via online enquiries.
- Manage Blog and news sections, events calendar and workshops diary.
E-Retailers of E-Commerce Websites
- Allow visitors to purchase products online.
- Flexibility to add/remove products, process orders and analyse sales and other data.
Community & Social Networking Websites
- For example, Online Dating Sites, Job Search Websites, Information/Discussion Boards.
- Automated registration process.
Mobile Device Websites
- Creating a site just for mobile phone users.
- A separate mobile device website is suited when mobile phone users are a big part of your business.
- Adapting current site to improve mobile usability.
Bespoke Web Solutions
- Custom tailored websites to fit the exact requirements of your business.
Whether you currently have a website that is under-performing or you are completely new to the web we can assist you, we tailor all our packages to meet your individual requirements and budget.
Use our contact form to make an initial enquiry then we can inform you how we can help drive your company to success with your website.
Why People Us
Fatal error: Call to a member function execute() on a non-object in /home/busloc/public_html/index.php on line 425